The following duties are normal for this position. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
- Serves members in a professional, courteous, and efficient manner through prompt handling of all financial transactions, member inquiries, service requests through the ITM.
- Performs all teller functions with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Reports suspicious activity through proper channels.
- Maintains effective working knowledge of all credit union products and services, promotions, policies and procedures.
- Utilizes effective problem solving skills to respond to member inquiries, seeks assistance when necessary.
- Research and solve member issues and complete follow-up work as time permits, refer situations to appropriate branch staff or department when necessary.
- Educates members and assists with usage of new ITM technology, comfortable with emerging technologies and able to support other member delivery channels.
- Ability to meet established personal and team goals in performance, quality, efficiency, and speed.
- Fosters positive working relationships with business partners, Meritrust retail and department staff.
- Adapts readily to change and is able to be flexible with work shifts to accommodate extended operating hours and business needs.
- Responsible to maintain effective communications with direct manager.
- Completion of annual Meritrust education and development program, as well as applicable management training programs offered internally.
Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor