The following duties are normal for this position. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
- Coordinate branch activities and operations with Regional Retail Manager, including security and resolution of regulatory and audit findings.
- Be flexible and reliable
- Perform all duties of positions supervised while serving in a leadership role
- Serve as backup to Retail Manager and/or Assistant Retail Manager
- Be a resource for Regional Managers and VP Retail Delivery and Operations
- Assist branch staff with member conflicts
- Cross sell loan products and other Credit Union Services
- Follow safety and security rules and regulations
- Understand and commit to the Credit Union’s mission, philosophy, goals and objectives
- Attend Retail Manager meetings and Manager Training classes
- Monitor employee sales and production goals, based on predetermined dollar amounts, number of accounts or percentage of penetration
- Aggressively motivate staff to sell payment protection products to Credit Union members. Responsible for promoting Credit Life, Credit Disability, GAP, Warranty and Investment products to Credit Union members
- Demonstrate initiative in identifying problems/solutions and enhancing quality service