The following duties are normal for this position. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned as such.
Process and decision loan applications provided by the loan origination system and any other source, whether they be submitted electronically, verbally, or written, etc.
- Render decisions on all applications in a timely manner; 30 minutes or less is considered the maximum time for a decision per application.
- Determine all applicable ratios; Debt to Income (DTI), Unsecured Debt to Income (UDTI), Loan to Value (LTV), Payment to Income (PTI), and any other metric deemed important.
- Determine eligibility of applicant/co-applicants with regard to membership, credit guidelines, product guidelines, etc.
- Determine applicability of collateral. Determine value of collateral and maximum loan amount.
- Explore all options possible for each applicant, adding any and all additional products that may be appropriate for the applicant. Decision those new products accordingly.
- Provide inclusive and instructive comments and coaching for both Conditional and Denial situations.
- Verify accuracy of loan amounts and repayment terms on all loans that are deemed approvable.
- Recognize the primarily devotion to support and serve the branch and dealer personnel on consumer lending products.
- Constant communication with branch and dealer personnel regarding loan applications; generally via phone as opposed to any other communication method.
- Adhere to all lending compliance guidelines.
- Present a positive, successful image of the credit union through a professional appearance and courteous attitude.
- Maintain confidentiality in all credit union and dealer/member matters.
- Branch on-site interaction on a regular and continual basis is required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Relationship Builder
- Service Champion
- Team Player
- Results Oriented
- Proactive Problem Solver
- Resilient Optimist
- Effective Listener
- Compelling Communicator
- Forward Thinking